The Gastroenterology Service is addressed to the whole adult or pediatric community with diseases or disorders of the digestive system: esophagus, stomach, small intestine, pancreas, liver, bile duct, colon and rectum.
The Service offers: outpatient consultation of clinical gastroenterology for adults and children, clinical hepatology (liver) outpatient consultation for adults and children, outpatient consultation for gastrointestinal surgery, outpatient consultation for coloproctology, gastrointestinal surgery of benign and malignant diseases, colorectal surgery of benign and malignant diseases, upper and lower GI diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy for the adult and pediatric population, digestive physiology (esophageal pH-impedance measurement, esophageal and anorectal manometry), gastrointestinal and endoscopic 24-hour emergency care and hospitalization service for adult and pediatric patients with digestive diseases.
The following group of specialists and sub-specialists are part of the gastroenterology service:
– Clinical gastroenterology for the adult population: Dr. Diego Jiménez, Dr. Carlos Arturo Rojas, Dr. Jairo García Abadía, Dr. Catalina Maldonado and Dr. Mauricio Sepúlveda C.
– Pediatric Gastroenterology: Dr. Otoniel Franco, Dr. Verónica Botero, Dr. Diana Quimbayo and Dr. Rafael Milanés.
– Clinical Hepatology for the adult population: Dr. Diego Jiménez, Dr. Jairo García Abadía, Dr. Diana Escobar, Sebastian Díaz.
– Pediatric Hepatology: Dr. Verónica Botero.
– Gastrointestinal surgery: Dr. Pedro Arguello and Dr. Oscar Rojas Payan.
– Coloproctology (colon and rectum): Dr. Abraham Kestenberg, Dr. Alexander Obando.
The gastroenterology service of Fundación Valle del Lili has a human team with excellent academic credentials who are continually expanding their knowledge, and who work jointly with all the specialties in the Institution in a multidisciplinary way.
In addition, we have cutting-edge technology for performing surgical and endoscopic procedures with the highest standards of quality and safety for the patient.
Do you live outside of Colombia?, Are you interested in receiving information about Gastroenterology-Hepatology at La Fundación Valle del Lili? contact us at the following link: