Target populationPediatric and adult population.
The Service is fully available for adult and pediatric populations, including Outpatient Consultation, Emergency and Hospitalization.
Services offered include: reconstructive surgery with microsurgery, cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, post-bariatric surgery, functional reconstruction of soft tissues, facial and body cosmetic surgery, among others.
The Plastic Surgery Service focuses on the following fields:
– Microsurgical reconstructive surgery: using microsurgical techniques, functional reconstruction of coverage defects due to trauma, cancer or infections is performed.
– Cleft lip and cleft palate surgery.
– Post-bariatric surgery: addressed to patients with massive weight loss to recover facial or body contour affected by their condition.
– Functional reconstruction of soft tissues for burns and trauma sequelae.
– Reconstruction after skin cancer resection.
– Breast reconstruction after cancer surgery.
– Facial and body cosmetic surgery: facial rejuvenation, blepharoplasty (eyelids), otoplasty (ears), breast augmentation, mastopexy (sagging or ptotic breasts) and breast reduction; abdominoplasty and liposuction.
– Application of dermal fillers: hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin for cosmetic purposes.
Six specialists in plastic and reconstructive surgery are part of the Service:
dra. Clara Inés Dorado Olarte, dra. Martha Mateus Gutierrez, dra. Juliana Giraldo Montoya, dr. Aelxander Ramírez Folleco, dra. Patricia Betancourt Justinico, dr. Juan Jacobo Mera Trujillo.
Do you live outside of Colombia?, Are you interested in receiving information about Plastic surgery at La Fundación Valle del Lili? contact us at the following link: